- We offer equal opportunity for rich and poor, black or white, young or old, boy or girl. We assume everyone is smart about something and have potential.
- We value and respect privacy over the public display and bravado. Therefore your profile data is minimalist and optional. We need only your e-mail.
- We believe that learning should be active rather than passive. Therefore we encourage our new members to listen, read and practice then repeat.
- We research traditional technology to learn from giants but we constantly develop curiosity about new more effective and disruptive ones.
- We believe that text books are overrated and obsolete. Instead, read electronic books and follow on-line courses. Buy a tablet and save the trees.
We provide a training program to improve your skills and capabilities. Our curriculum is created by volunteers with experience in computer science and information technology. We offer knowledge assessment and free training.
If you pass rating exams we recognize you as qualified software developer. This do not means anybody else will. So we provide an opportunity for you to work on projects to gain experience. Your activity is recorded in logs and can be visualized on GitHub.
New members start with Freelancer role. For this role we provide free courses and useful services. You can interact with other members and you can ask questions on community forum. After training you can start working for projects to gain experience.
Freelancers with experience will be invited to become Instructors. In this role you can create new articles, video lectures and research projects. If you are prepared to become an instructor submit a support ticket or contact us on discord chat room.