EVE stands for Effective Validation Environment. It is a server side database oriented language for test automation and data transformation between two databases. It is a programmable virtual machine with its own scripting language.
EVE is an open source project with Apache 2.0 license. You can contribute to this project only if you are invited by language author. This project is for Sage Code research not for training. You can learn to use EVE only if you wish to become Sage Code research partner.
GitHub: EVE Repository
- Support multi-sessions running in parallel on different domains;
- Enable access to system storage to load and save data files;
- Has readable configuration files using JSON data format;
- Can connect to multiple databases and execute native SQL;
- Include features for generic programming and code generators;