EVE stands for Extract Verify Export. It is a 4’th generation, scripting language designed for back-end data services. It is a single threaded gradual typed language with automatic memory management and garbage collector.
EVE specification is an open source project with Apache 2.0 license. You can contribute to this project only if you are invited by language author. This language is for Sage Code business applications not for training. You can learn this language only if you wish to become Sage Code professional freelancer.
GitHub: EVE Repository
- Support multi-sessions running in parallel on different domains;
- Enable access to system storage to load and save data files;
- Has readable configuration files using JSON data format;
- Can connect to multiple databases and execute native SQL;
- Include features for generic programming and code generators;