EVE stands for Extraction Virtual Environment. It is a server side database oriented service. It is designed for test automation and data transformation between two databases. It is a programmable environment with its own scripting language.
EVE project is an open source project with Apache 2.0 license. You can contribute to this project only if you are invited by language author. This application is for Sage Code research not for training. You can learn to use this application only if you wish to become Sage Code research partner.
GitHub: EVE Repository
- Support multi-sessions running in parallel on different domains;
- Enable access to system storage to load and save data files;
- Has readable configuration files using JSON data format;
- Can connect to multiple databases and execute native SQL;
- Include features for generic programming and code generators;