EVE stands for Extract Validate Export. It is a domain specific scripting language for test automation and data transformation. Unlike a general purpose programming language, EVE has a precise scope: It can transfer data between two databases.
EVE is an open source project with Apache 2.0 license.
- Must support multi-sessions running in parallel on different domains;
- Must enable access to system storage to load and save data files;
- Must have readable configuration files using JSON data format;
- Should connect to multiple databases and execute native SQL;
- Should include features for automatic script generators for SQL DDL;