This website is a WordPress blog organized like a community forum. Our website is protected by a secure protocol and we review all articles before publishing. So the content will remain safe and secure for young adults. We have zero tolerance for trolls, spammers and offensive users.
On SageCode forum you can have one of these 3 roles:
- Freelancer: this is the default role you get automatically after you register. In this role you can interact with other members using our community forum. If you take an exam you can record your score in our leader-board. After you pass a qualification exams with more than 80% you get promoted.
- Researcher: with this role, you can create tutorial articles for an existing class and you can register your project. Then you can discuss it on the forum and invite other members to team-up. If you continue your training and you pass a second exam with more than 90% you get promoted.
- Instructors: are members that prove reliable an trustworthy. In this role you can create training classes and research projects. Most instructors will have a profile page with real picture, social links and portfolio reference. We endorse best contributors on Linked-in website to be hired.
We provide free training classes for new members. Our curriculum is created by senior developers with experience in computer science and information technology. After training you can asses your knowledge using a short quiz. If you pass, we recognize you as qualified software developer. At your request we can endorse your activity using a testimonial.
We host open source research projects and private projects. When you register a new project you become the project owner. You are in charge for leading the project team. After you have created a design document you can invite other members to join you. Here are some rules you must follow to be a successful project owner.
- Written: All communication should be in written form; if this is not possible, any relevant communication should be transcribed or summarized in writing.
- Complete: Communication should be comprehensive and to the extent possible, complete. Assumptions are made explicit and key conclusions are summarized.
- Archived: All communication should get archived for search and later public review. Thus, previous conversations are available for posterity.
Registered members can post questions and remarks on the forum. If someone is responding, you can vote the answer up or down. Members who respond, will automatically gain reputation points and titles. For each project, we will create a forum category where you can ask questions and post feedback or news related to your project.
Note: For chat and direct message we use: Discord or Slack. You can install an app on your mobile devices, desktop or you can use a web browser. We have about 100 active members on Discord. I hope you will join, we are waiting for your drivel. If you join Discord please read the messages in the #info channel before you post any messages.