- Freelancer: this is the default role. In this role you can interact with other members using our community forum. If you take an exam you can register your score in our top-list. To gain work experience you can participate to projects created by our research team. After you pass 2 qualification exams with more than 80% you get promoted.
- Researcher: with this role, you can create tutorial articles for an existing class and you can register your own research project. Then you can discuss it on the forum and invite other members to team-up and join you. If you continue your training and you pass at least one more exam with more than 90% you get promoted.
- Instructors: are members that prove trustworthy. To receive this role you must post at least 3 articles on the forum. In this role you can create or modify quiz questions and you can lead training classes. Most active instructors will have a personal profile page listed in our official team page.
- Subscribers: are entrepreneurs who wish to host a private project. For subscribers we provide premium programming services. Subscription fee is
85¢/month. This is less the 1$. You need a PayPall account to become a subscriber. Subscription is explained in details in our service page.
We provide training classes for new members. Our curriculum is created by senior developers with experience in computer science and information technology. After training we offer free knowledge assessment. If you pass the rating exams we recognize you as qualified software developer. We endorse your activity using a testimonial document that you can download, print or share, using a secret link.
We host research projects and private projects. When you register a new project you become the project owner. You are in charge for leading the project team. After you have created a design document you can invite other members to join you. Here are some rules you must follow to be a successful project owner.
- Written: All communication should be in written form; if this is not possible, any relevant communication should be transcribed or summarized in writing.
- Complete: Communication should be comprehensive and to the extent possible, complete. Assumptions are made explicit and key conclusions are summarized.
- Archived: All communication should get archived for search and later public review. Thus, previous conversations are available for posterity.
Registered members can post questions and remarks on the forum. If someone is responding, you can vote the answer up or down if you like the answer or not. Members who respond, will automatically gain reputation points, stars and titles. If you register a project you will have a new forum where you can talk about your progress.
Note: For chat and direct message you can join one of these applications: Discord or Slack. We have now more then 100 members on Discord. Our discord activity is very dynamic and entertaining. You can use this service on your mobile device, desktop or web browser. Voice channels are disabled.