- Freelancer: this is the default role you get automatically after you register. In this role you can interact with other members using our community forum. If you take an exam you can register your score in our leader-board. After you pass 2 qualification exams with more than 80% you get promoted.
- Researcher: with this role, you can create tutorial articles for an existing class and you can register your a personal project. Then you can discuss it on the forum and invite other members to team-up. If you continue your training and you pass at least one more exam with more than 90% you get promoted.
- Instructors: are members that prove reliable an trustworthy. In this role you can create training classes and research projects. Most active instructors will have a profile page with real picture, social links and portfolio reference. We endorse best contributors on Linked-in website.
We provide free training classes for new members. Our curriculum is created by senior developers with experience in computer science and information technology. After training we offer knowledge assessment using a rating exam that is on-line. If you pass this exam, we recognize you as qualified software developer. Then we endorse your activity using a testimonial document that you can download, print or share, using a secret link.
We host research projects and private projects. When you register a new project you become the project owner. You are in charge for leading the project team. After you have created a design document you can invite other members to join you. Here are some rules you must follow to be a successful project owner.
- Written: All communication should be in written form; if this is not possible, any relevant communication should be transcribed or summarized in writing.
- Complete: Communication should be comprehensive and to the extent possible, complete. Assumptions are made explicit and key conclusions are summarized.
- Archived: All communication should get archived for search and later public review. Thus, previous conversations are available for posterity.
Registered members can post questions and remarks on the forum. If someone is responding, you can vote the answer up or down. Members who respond, will automatically gain reputation points, stars and titles. For each project we have a forum category where you can ask questions and post feedback or news related to project status.
Note: For chat and direct message you can join one of these applications: Discord or Slack. You can use this services on your mobile devices, desktop or web browser. Our goal is to have 100 active members. If you get kicked out for inactivity, you can join back when you wish to be active again.